WDL for running Nextclade on GCP Terra.
Terra data table should contain 2 columns
- entity:sample_id containing the prefix that you would like for your output files (e.g. entity:sample000_id)
- multifasta: location (google bucket path) to input your multifasta run Nextclade.
On Terra, inputs should be specified as:
- multifasta = this.multifasta
- sample_id = this.sample_id (e.g. this.sample000_id depending on how you named your data table)
- out_dir = the google bucket
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at github.com/CDPHE/CDPHEnextclade