How to contact the helpdesk?

How to contact the helpdesk? I think that the documentation here is outdated:

Or I just don’t have the functionality to create messages.

I have two questions:

1. I need to change the organization name after rebranding
  2. I’ve added a new user to the organization as admin but he still can’t edit organization information

Hi Andrew,

I believe you don’t have the functionality to create messages yet due to the low age/activity of your account. There are various Discourse trust levels, described here.

1. I need to change the organization name after rebranding

Only Dockstore admins can change the name of an approved organization. If your organization is already approved by Dockstore, please let us know which organization you would like to rename and the exact name that you would like to change it to, and we can update it for you.

1. I’ve added a new user to the organization as admin but he still can’t edit organization information

Has he accepted the organization invitation? To accept an organization invitation, the user must:

1. Log into Dockstore
  2. Click the dropdown next to their username at the top right and select “Account”
  3. Click on the Requests tab
  4. At the bottom, the user should see the section “Organization Invites”, with an invitation to your organization and they can accept it there.

After he has done that, he should be able to edit organization information.

Thank you for the information!

As for admin rights, I didn’t know that the new user should accept admin rights for the organization. Now it is OK.

I am an admin of Dockstore and we need to change the name from GenX to GENXT (https://www.genxt.network/)

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’ve changed the name from GenX to GENXT. Please double check on Dockstore that the organization name is correct. Thanks!

1 Like